We Believe……the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
…there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
…in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in his bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
…in the blessed hope – the rapture of the church at Christ’s coming.
…the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
…regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
…in water baptism by immersion.
…the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
…the baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
…in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
We are brothers and sisters in God’s family, so we want to build our relationships and help each other.
God not only wants to forgive us, but help us become better people. Our part is to follow Jesus’ example and teachings.
- Utilize our Initial Steps Ministry to disciple new believers and get visitors involved in our church.
- Encourage and assist more personal Bible study.
God is awesome and has been generous to all of us. We want to bow before Him and thank Him and love Him with our whole selves.
- Encourage more personal and corporate prayer.
- Continue to update the interior of our facility, concentrating now on the gymnasium and the bathrooms.
Like one hungry person telling another where to find bread, we want to share God’s blessings with everyone.
- Take part in planting a church in some part of our state that needs one. This is a long-term goal.
- Find and meet needs in the community in order to demonstrate the love of Christ.
God has given each of us abilities and wants us to use them to serve the family.
- Find out what every believer’s niche is and help them serve the church in that niche.